My thoughts for the day:
- It’s so exciting to finish a book, but so sad when you realize you’ve finished.
- I love that one of my best friends can just stop in on her way to and from Canada and the US. Even if it’s just for 20 minutes.
- I love finding common bonds with new friends.
- We got a package in the mail yesterday. It was from our good friend, Faith. She crocheted us a beautiful ivory afghan with brown edging as our wedding gift. I was almost moved to tears. She said, “I couldn’t bring myself to sen an ‘ordinary’ present to two people who are so special–so I made one instead.” How cool is that?
- Is it weird that I’m so excited to be going to the town that I grew up in, then I grew to dislike, but now find comfort in? Maybe it’s because I still call it “home.” Is that bad? (I mean, I have moved on, I’ve left my parents to cleave unto my husband and all that. But that place is just know as “home” in my mind.)
- I actually pulled out one of my textbooks today to read. Well, actually I wanted to use it as a study guide alongside my Bible. It’s funny how much I loved my classes and now I’m learning to love the textbooks too. Granted I had awesome textbooks. This one is a guide to the Prophets. I was reading Obadiah.
- What should we have for dinner?
- I wish I had money to spare on items found at an extremely oversized rummage sale.
- I can’t think of anything else. If I do, I’ll let you know.